Monday, March 24, 2014

March Forth

*sigh* It's Monday!

Yesterday was a wonderful Sunday as Paul and I got to see our dear friend Lindsay at one of my favorite brunch spots, the Tomato Pie Cafe.  That cafe is filled with hipsters and the waitresses are always dressed cuter than I am, it cracks me up.  Their food is wonderful and I highly recommend the "Black and Tan" coffee which is a latte with mocha and caramel - it's worth writing home about.


If you don't have a multi-strand of pearls I suggest you invest in one.  They really add to almost any outfit and they don't trend out.


I buy tights in the ugliest colors imaginable don't ask me why!



Favorite mug - thrifted for $1!  Too cute.

Also I am excited to share that my husband and I purchased a second-hand piano yesteday.  It is a beautiful yamaha spinet and I can't wait to have an acoustic at home.  I have played for most of my life and it is one of my greatest joys. 


We still have to coordinate the transportation - but here it is! 

Have a great start to the week everyone!

XOXO,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment