Saturday, March 22, 2014

Spring Makeup Bag

Hey loveys,

I'm no expert when it comes to makeup but I sure do love it.  I have been into full-face makeup since my mom would let me (I remember begging her to blush my cheeks for photos in Kindergarten) and not much has changed.

Here is a look at some of my daily basics for spring:


(Clockwise from top left)
 - L'oreal True Match Lumi foundation in N3 
- Benefit Watt's up sheer highlighter 
- Benefit Hoola bronzer (no shimmer)
- Maybelline mascara in "glam black"
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes liquid waterproof eyeliner 
- Rimmel eyebrow pencil in dark brown 
- Mary Kay blush/bronzer duo in "island spice"
- Mary Kay eyeshadow in "lucky penny"
- Gap SPF 15 lip balm in mango pear
- Mac lip sheen in "gotta dash"
(makeup bag from Forever 21)


Here is the final look - natural and sunkissed for sunny laid-back saturdays 

Hope you are enjoying your weekend! Lots of love, 
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment