Sunday, December 29, 2013

Feast Your Eyes


Good morning readers!

As a lover of graphic design (with no skill whatsoever) I had to share this company with you. Rifle Paper Co. is based out of Winter Park, FL and led by an adorable, stylish couple - Anna and Nathan Bond. (I enjoy following Anna on Instagram @annariflebond)

I first learned about this company from one of my favorite style bloggers Taylor Sterling (founder of the Glitter Guide). She used some of Rifle Paper Co's prints in the nursery for her daughter and they are perfect.  Read that feature here.

Please enjoy some of my favorite pieces and check out their website at www.riflepaperco.com to order your own. 




(how cute are these for a powder room?)






What a great eye and whimsical style they have, huh?

Have a good one friends!

XOXO, Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment