Sunday, December 1, 2013

Stand Out

Morning Beautiful Readers,

If you want a great, stand-out look, try a pair of saddle shoes.  One of my favorite singers is Janelle Monae and she has brought these back like nobody's business.  She deserves a full post one of these days... 


Here is my version of this look, which I made a bit more feminine thanks to a cute little bow headband from Wet Seal ($5)





My butt looks strange here haha but it made me laugh so had to include that last one for your entertainment! 

Also, I wanted to share my favorite everyday perfume with you - Burberry Brit.  It's classic and preppy for everyday and guys love it too.  


Zippered jeans - Charlotte Russe 
Saddle Shoes - Forever 21
Sweater - Goodwill
Nails - Korres in Red
Jacket - Forever 21
Headband - Wet Seal
Glasses - Warby Parker "Sims" in Burgundy Fade

Til next time! xo, Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment