Sunday, December 15, 2013

Merry

Happy Sunday dearests,

Winter is just another excuse to wear hats.

Lately, I have been inspired by 70's fashion.  Bell-bottom jeans, wide brim hats, and platforms can really give a nice silhouette.  The 70's aren't terribly "in" right now in the world of fashion - but I like old things and I don't discriminate against decades.  Keeping the color pallet neutral adds a modern twist.  



Hat - F21 
Sweater - hand-me-down
Jeans - Gap 1969 Flares
Purse - Zara
Bracelet - gifted


Nails - 5 Below in Spruce Street


Boots - H&M

I wanted to share with you some amzing chairs that my friend meg found at a yard sale.  We borrowed them for our Mad Men Christmas party and i think they are a great vintage style!  Don't miss out on furniture like this - you could find something just as great in your own neighborhood like Meg did! 


Have a nice end to your weekend, everyone!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment